These may also interest you ▾
admin - Tue, 08/04/2015 - 09:03
Built in 1925, near Tanjung Lobang, this historic hilltop mansion used to be the Residency of Miri. It is now a VVIP Rest House. Dignitaries that have used this Rest House in the past ranged from White Rajahs, British Governors, Yang Dipertuan Agong, and many more.
admin - Fri, 01/13/2006 - 12:50
The successful discovery of offshore oil in the 1970s triggered a fresh development boom in Miri; luxury hotels were built, more houses constructed and new shopping centers and industrial estates established. Miri ranked as the second most important commercial town in Sarawak after Sibu town.
admin - Tue, 08/11/2015 - 17:17
A small, neglected Colonial era cemetery is located in between Gymkhana Club Miri and St. Columba's primary school. The cemetery contains a mix of European ex-pats, Chinese & orang Asli graves with marker stones.
admin - Mon, 08/10/2015 - 16:43
Ideally located in the prime touristic area near the Tourism Corridor, MCity Inn promises a relaxing and wonderful visit.