St. Columba's Kindergarten one of the oldest kindergartens in Miri. Interestingly enough, the building was not built as a kindergarten, it was originally a church - the St. Columba's church - built and completed way back in 3rd September 1922.
A small, neglected Colonial era cemetery is located in between Gymkhana Club Miri and St. Columba's primary school. The cemetery contains a mix of European ex-pats, Chinese & orang Asli graves with marker stones.
Upgraded from wooden construction to a Bailey Bridge design in 2013, this bridge provides a link between Permyjaya and Tudan areas to save on travelling time between the two areas.